Monday 26 December 2016

Wonder How the Face of God Looks Like !




Have you ever wondered what the face of God looks like? Have you ever thought what you would say to Him? What you would do in His presence?

I laid awake one night and I began to think about what I would do. As I was praising Him, I kept thinking about other things. I wanted more, I wanted something more personal. Do I dare?

To start, I am a Christian. I have God’s only Son, Jesus Christ, first in my life. Thinking I was in Heaven, I would hear chanting ‘’ Holy is the Lord, God Almighty. Who was, is and forever more’’. At first, I can’t see a thing. I can only hear the chanting. It is beautiful. You can’t describe it. You can just say it is the most beautiful and wonderful sound you have ever heard.

I listen for a time and realize that there is no darkness, only light. I could see! The light is not blinding but a pure light. A light that gives you a sense of warmth and peace. You feel drawn to the light but there is no source. There is only the warm, soothing pure light. A light with no beginning, it is everywhere and everlasting!

Something touched me as I was enjoying the presences of everything. I heard a voice say, ‘’ Come with me, I want to show you something’’.

I could now see, hear and feel. Everything was so wonderful, what could be more? As I looked, I saw my life before me. The good things, the bad things and the missed blessings I could have had. For the first time there was sorrow in me. The sorrow was for me, and those I should have tried to witnessed to. I had the realizations that I may not have lead someone to know Jesus as I did, to know Jesus as their personal Savior. There was such sorrow in my soul. I thought I could have done more and could have done it better.

At once, I was at the foot of the most splendid individual you could envision. The experience and feeling was way beyond any explanation. I was happy to stay there. There were twenty-four saints seated with Him. I believed they were the leaders of the twelve tribes of the Jews and the twelve Apostles of Jesus Christ. There were angels going to and from the twenty-four with reports and tasks to do.

The twenty-four saints were continually praising God the Father, The Creator, The Almighty.

I felt a touch. A warm, gentle touch. It was Jesus, my Savior, my Lord and Kinsmen-Redeemer, The Prince of Peace. He is my Shepherd. I remembered His words that He would remain at the right hand of God the Father. His elect will be with Him forever.

Jesus said, “Cover your face for now. There is much to do. I need saints who will be willing to give their all, even their life to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.’’ Again I became sad for those who have and will lose their life to spread the Gospel to the lost souls who are following the deceiver, Satan.

I heard Jesus talk to the Father but could not understand what was said. Jesus said to me, ‘’Come here, I want you to meet the Father.’’

As I kept my head down, not wanting to look up, I felt myself weak and falling to my knees. I heard Jesus introduces me to the Father as His good and faithful servant. It was an introduction, but really I was so unworthy to receive.

I kept thinking the only reason I am here is because of the willingness of His Son to redeem me from Satan’s hold on me. Mankind is so unworthy. I am so undeserving. God is so caring. He didn’t need to do this for me.

I found myself chanting ‘’ Worthy is the Kinsmen-Redeemer of the world. All praise and honor is to be given to Him and the Father.’’ I kept saying it over and over.

An angel came over to me and stood between the Father and me. He told me to look up. As I looked up, I could see the outline of Glory. The silhouette of the angel only just dimmed the brightness and warmth of the light of the face of God.

How the face of God looks like? His face is greater than the best you could ever describe here on earth. If you would have come into the physical presence of the Father and saw Him, you would want to stay there and worship Him forever.

Please pray with me. Give us the strength, Dear Heavenly Father to endure the temptations of this world. Keep safe Your saints. Empower us with the Holy Spirit to be a witness around the globe till the day of coming back of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen !


No comments:

Post a Comment