Wednesday 14 December 2016

Saharan Snake Bites Muslim Woman and Jesus healed, Family Believes




I am Hajira (name not real), an young woman of a prominent Muslim family in  the Middle East. My father is one of the top religious authorities of the state, enforces Sharia law in respect to religious behavior. ………. I knew something bite my leg. It was a Saharan horned viper, a highly poisonous snake. ……… Four days I was in coma……….. Angel said again, “You are wrong.  Jesus is the Lord of the prophets. He is the true savior. He can heal you from all sickness and save you from sin and death. Call upon Him by your heart and mouth”……… Haroon said that he too had an experience with Jesus in a dust storm when he and his team were going for a militant operation……… (READ FULL STORY)

No comments:

Post a Comment