Wednesday 10 August 2016

Jesus Not Allowed That Atheist Go To Hell With Two Eyes

Sapru showing his removed eyes.


I am Sapru, 48 years of age and was born and brought up in South of Asia. I was an atheist and became a strong communist. I never believed in Jesus Christ or Christian religion. I had so many friends and most of them were alcoholic. Slowly I too became an addict of alcohol. I was a taxi driver too.

My wife’s name is Blessey. She was a prayer woman, meditating Bible every day, but without my knowledge. If I would have seen that she is praying or reading the Bible, I would not let her allow to do it. She holds the promises of God and regularly praying for my repentance.

Once, I was fully alcoholic, quarreled with my wife and severely beaten her and took my taxi car and left home. On the way I had an accident. My taxi hit with a truck and I was seriously injured and hospitalized. My left eyes came out and totally destroyed. I saw death face to face.

When my wife Blessey heard the news of the accident, she rushed to the hospital with some missionaries, led by Pastor Paul of Bibles for Mideast (http://bibles4mideast.com). They knelt down before Lord Jesus in the hospital chapel. My wife read the Bible and cried before the Lord for me. She asked God to give my life back as a new creation.

While the surgery was going on, my soul was wandering to get a seat in heaven. The angels did not allow me to enter into the heaven but pushed me to the hell. But Jesus did not allow me to be fallen to the hell, but hold me in His mighty nailed hands safely because of my wife’s intercession. Lord showed me that my wife and prayer team kneeling down and praying for me with tears. And Lord said to me, “Go; be saved and baptized and live for me with your family”.

During this time, few seconds my pulse and heart showed no response at the operation theater. Doctor’s thought of declaring my death. But after a few seconds I started breathing. So doctors said, “Thank God; now he is alright”. Truly when Jesus allowed my soul to go back to the body, I started breathing. Before that my death was happened. While this time I heard my Lord’s voice again, “It is better for you to lose an eye than to have your both eyes thrown into the hell. Let it be a testimony of yours for witnessing me”. 

I recovered, but my left eye has been totally removed. I don’t worry about it, because Lord wants me to be with Him in heaven without an eye. He loved me, so that He did not allow me to go to hell with both eyes. Praise the Lord for HIS wonderful love.

I confessed from all of my sins, accepted Lord Jesus as my personal savior and Lord and within few days I was baptized in the water and witnessing Lord Jesus Christ with Bibles for Mideast along with my family. 

Though I have only one eye, I can easily drive the car now. My boss, a believer in Jesus gave me a car to drive for him.

I have two sons. I am so happy to see them rejoicing in the Lord because of my conversion and activities on ministries.

No comments:

Post a Comment