Sunday 10 July 2016

Woman of a Royal Family Seen Jesus and Baptized

Sayujya with Bibles for further distribution..


I am Princess Sayujya. I belong to a Royal family in  India. If this was the time of King’s ruling, my father would be the King of our territory.

From childhood I was an idol worshiper. I used to go to the temples. And also I kept all idols of Devi Saraswati, Lord Krishna, Siva and Parvathy, Ganapati, Vishnu, Rama and Seetha etc. in my prayer room and did pooja before them and anointing them with milk and ghee every day and used to pray to them.

One day, when I was doing pooja by offering flowers to the idols, one of my idols of Devi Saraswati was fallen down from my hand and broke into several pieces. It was really painful for me. I myself hit my head on the table and cried with a deep sorrow.

While I was crying somebody touched me on the shoulder. I thought it was my mother. So I couldn’t control myself and cried aloud. The person touched my shoulder called me “My daughter”. I was shocked because It was a gentleman’s sound. I understood it was not my father’s voice, but different. So I stood up immediately and turned towards him; but I found nobody behind me.

I looked around the corners. I was surprised to see nobody there. But I was quiet sure that there was somebody touched me and called me as daughter. Then I thought may be it was just my feeling. Then I collect the pieces of the broken idol and tried to joint together. I was unable to rejoin the idol. So again it made me weeping.

Very clearly I heard again the same voice, “My daughter”. I look back. There was a bright light shining on the corner. Inside of the light I saw Jesus the Lord. I quickly recognized  it was Jesus Christ, because many times I saw His picture several places. Jesus told me, “My daughter, I am the way, the truth and the life; no man comes unto God the Father, but by me. Believe me and follow me”.

Automatically I knelt down before Him. Actually it was the first time I was kneeling before somebody. Before the idols I was doing prostration only.

Holy Spirit forced me to kneel down before Jesus.

Then I approached Pastor Paul and family of gos2amen (Gospel to Asia and Middle East Nations) and Bibles for Mideast. They taught me that Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of Most High God, came down from Heaven to earth, crucified and died as a punishment of sin for every human being though He had no sin at all. He rose up from the dead and gave us salvation and eternal life. And they gave me a Holy Bible.

I confessed before the Lord Jesus and accepted Him as my personal Savior and Lord.

receiving baptism

As soon as I was born again, I took all the idols and threw it away. My father and mother were astonished why I am doing like this. They thought I am getting mad. I told them clearly my experience which I got from Jesus my savior. They became angry and began to persecute me. But every day I became  stronger and stronger in my faith in Jesus Christ, my Lord. And after few days of studying the Bible and attending the worship services I received baptism from Pastor Paul.

Now I share my testimony and distributing Gospel tracts and Bibles among my friends and relatives that they too will be believing Jesus Christ as their Savior and the King of kings. Pray for them.


My husband is also a born again man from my own community, baptized and involving with our Lord’s ministries. God blessed us with a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment